Began my fitness journey over 15 years ago training neighborhood kids over the summers to prepare for sports. This evolved into a lifelong curiosity of all the challenges physically the body could endure. My curiosity took me into the Special Operations community to test my training habits and physical preparedness where I have spent the last 13years serving(current). This ultimately led me to the highly competitive sport of CrossFit. I now use this experience to help people physically but most importantly mentally to reach there goals.
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas
- Currently employed as an Arson Investigator with a major Texas metro FD
- Texas certified firefighter, EMT, peace officer
- USAW Level 1 coach
- OPEX assessment and program design certified
- Competitive rifle and pistol shooter
- Happily married for 24+ years
- Proud owner of two badass dogs, BOLO (German Shepherd) and Gunny (Belgian Malinois)
- USMC veteran
"Every human being is the author of his own health or disease."- Buddha "Food is Medicine" - Dr. Josh Axe "Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow."